Want to make your bachelorette party scavenger hunt the best it can be? Here are 5 cool ideas to maximize the fun of a scavenger hunt at your bachelorette party!
1. Create a list of 10-20 bachelorette party themed scavenger hunt items. If you need ideas, check out our Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Checklist. Each task on the bachelorette party scavenger hunt list is worth one point. For additional fun, bonus factors can be worth an additional point and other factors can take away points. But don’t be afraid to keep it simple. After all, you’ll probably be drinking…
2. Divide your bachelorette party guests into small groups or teams and give each team a copy of the bachelorette party scavenger hunt list. Typically each team will be comprised of 3-4 guests.
3. It’s more fun if you give uniforms to each team! You could give a different color Bachelorette party tank top to each bachelorette party scavenger hunt team. Bachelorette.com offers tank tops and t-shirts in pink, white and black with diamond rhinestones on them that spell out bachelorette, brideand maid of honor.
4. Pick a place to call the finish line, like your home or the bar. Decide on a finish time, blow a whistle (how about a penis whistle?) and let them go at it!
5. When the time period is up and everyone arrives back at the meet up spot, have someone like the maid of honor or the mother-in-law-to-be tally up the points with a penis pen. Share your stories of this memorable night over a pitcher of margaritas. Make sure to have a ridiculous prize waiting for the winners like edible undies, a naughty book or a New Husband VooDoo Doll.